Monday, January 17, 2011
Jessa's 30 Days of Photos - Day 1Live | View Comments | permalink
a) My birthday is July 3rd. When I was younger this sucked because all of my school friends were scattered all over and I never got class cupcakes. Now it ROCKS because no one has to work the day after my birthday. Also, everyone shoots off fireworks in celebration of MY birth.
b) It really really bothers me when people misuse your and you're or they're and their. I'm sure that I do it too so I should stop being such a jerk about it but... there it is.
c) I feel like I'm the luckiest person in the world most of the time. I have THE best friends and am SO loved. So I try to spread that love around any chance I get. If I feel like hugging someone I hug them and if I feel like telling someone they are pretty I do. :) I think it's nice.
d) I am obsessive about making lists. It's a ridiculous compulsion.
e) I am also obsessive about office supplies. Highlighters, file folders, cute paperclips. It's really so wasteful but SO GREAT!
f) I'm pretty terrified about what I'm going to do if I don't get into the Masters program I'm applying for. So I try to avoid thinking about it. Usually I just fill up my time with lists and more lists. Then I can't think about it.
g) My past jobs have included secretary, photographer of tourists, Kumon tutor, front desk supervisor, burrito roller, waitress extraordinaire, radio sales girl, event planner and burger girl. My favorite jobs have been in the service industry because it's fun and not overly stressful and I'm good at it.
h) I don't really ever vote because I don't believe that the way we do politics is effective in ANYTHING. Also, I'm too lazy to become well informed.
i) My very first car was a bright yellow 1935 Ford Pickup Kit Car. It had a big block 350 stroked out from a 1968 Camaro. I'm proud of the fact that I know that and I miss that truck like CRAZY.
j) Sometimes I get it into my head that I can dance really well. And other times I know how ridiculous that is and how silly I must look. Same with Karaoke.
k) I have a really horrible memory for popular culture. I can't identify most actors or singers. I can't recognize what band sings this or what the song name is. Sometimes I watch a movie for an hour just to realize that I've seen the movie 3 times before.
l) I have three tattoos. And I love them. My gorgeous lady friend Kristyn is going to get me a peacock pretty soon. :) And a huge tree eventually.
m) I fully believe in Karma and that what goes around comes around. I also believe that genuine smiles and hugs and kisses fix almost everything.
n) When I'm out of my comfort zone I react by amplifying my personality (which doesn't really need amplifying). It's really obnoxious and embarrassing half the time. Half the time it makes me some really fantastic friends!
o) I want to be able to study multiple things, to teach multiple things, to have degrees in multiple disciplines. I want to learn a little about everything and a lot about a few things. Except politics.
Still to come in the 30 Day Challenge…..
- 2. A picture of you and person you’ve been the closest with the longest
- 3. A picture of the cast of your favourite show
- 4. A picture of your night
- 5. A picture of your favorite memory
- 6. A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
- 7. A picture of most treasured item
- 8. A picture that makes you laugh
- 9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
- 10. A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
- 11. A picture of something you hate
- 12. A picture of something you love
- 13. A picture of your favourite band or artist
- 14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
- 15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
- 16. A picture of someone who inspires you
- 17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
- 18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
- 19. A picture of you when you were little
- 20. A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
- 21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
- 22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
- 23. A picture of your favorite book
- 24. A picture of something you wish you could change
- 25. A picture of your day
- 26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
- 27. A picture of yourself and a family member
- 28. A picture of something your afraid of
- 29. A picture that can always make you smile
- 30. A picture of someone you miss